Comunicación / Conferencias / Ventas
COMMERCIAL STAFF TRAINING IN PYROTEK
International Sales Meeting Pyrotek. September, 2019.
- Motivate the sales
- Foster team work.
- Learn a protocol for connection, communication and customer relationship.
- Provide tools to improve the effectiveness of sales processes.
- Improve verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Learn how to ask questions which generate connection and obtain valuable information.
- Develop NLP (Neurolinguistic programming) to know how to lead communication.
- Differentiate between price and value.
- Understand key aspects and phases of negotiation. Harvard System.
- Deal with objections. Negotiate price.
Programme and content:
- Selling phases.
- Sales funnel. RISA Method.
- Effective questions for each phase of the process.
- Effective roles for each phase of the process.
- Price and value.
- Objections and close.
COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES AND SKILLS
- Axioms and principles of communication.
- Information vs Communication. Feedback.
- Listening levels.
- Communication skills.
- The Universe of Non-Verbal Communication.
- Neurolinguistic programming. VAK profile and rapport.
Methodology: Practical and experiential and based on 4 essential pillars:
Experiencing: Each module will begin with a practical exercise to generate impact. The objective is to create expectation, surprise and a sensorial experience to stimulate curiosity and raise attention around concepts which be subsequently explained.
Sharing: After each exercise, we share the experience and personal learnings in order to leverage collective intelligence.
- Learning: We review, analyse and collect those aspects experienced during the training.
Implementing: Applying project learnings in participants daily positions. Translate them into concrete actions and build an action and improvement plan.